torsdag 21. august 2014

My expectations for this year


I have chosen English this year because I think it’s important to have a good English vocabulary, and to have knowledge about politics in the US and UK.

My expectations for this year is to improve my English, orally and written. I hope we get the chance to go on an educational trip with the class, so that we can use our English outside the classroom. I also want to expand my knowledge about politics in the US and UK, I want to learn more about it because I think it’s important to know how politics work outside of Norway, and to know the differences between the countries.  

I look forward to this year.

Sheida

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm glad you are looking forward to this year and what it will bring. Good luck on your goals.

    SvarSlett